Dominion Brass failed to intimidate Joseph Oltmann

Joseph Oltmann sent me this message: "I think the evil we face today is enormous. I think Dominion and Eric Coomer represent the lack of accountability and transparency that every American deserves yet rarely sees. Eric Coomer is an anti-American, anti-Trump unhinged activist. I have endured threats and hate filled diatribes and at the end of the day, I will not be deterred and I will tell everyone what I know and what that knowledge has led me to believe. All I care about is the voice of the American people and I think most intelligent people know that was not what happened on November 3rd."



I wish I could agree with everything except, "I think most intelligent people know that was not what happened November 3."  We have a lot of Anti-Trumpers that are blind to the obvious or just can no longer rationally think. 

Eric Coomer has Joe listed in his lawsuit. 

Lawsuit Response: .

Joe Oltmann explains, "Truth is the Great Equalizer.  There is certain information that I have not brought up that I am saving.. I have proof.  Other things that support what I have said."  He also added he wanted to expose Antifa journalists long before the election.  Guards have to watch his family.  

"If you're not hiding anything (Dominion) why are you taking everything down that had to do with Eric Coomer and why did you (Eric Coomer) stay in hiding for 7 weeks?  Why did Dominion shut down their website? Why did they make it unsearchable for Venezuala and Smartmatic? If you're not hiding anything, come out day 1," Mr. Oltmann adds.  

Update**



Check out this Video below

Joe is legit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HARVEST PREP BASEBALL WINS THEIR FIRST GAME IN 9 YEARS!!!!!!

The Peculiar Downplaying of Sex Trafficking is creating the Marriage with Children Effect

The Successful Culture that turns Losing Teams into Championship Teams